Leading Jewellery Brands in India
Jewellery has fascinated humans since beginning with the time as jewellery making technique evolved a lot from Handmade to advanced casting technology, but one thing which isn’t changed for jewellery is tradition associated with it and the investment value of jewellery in terms of Gold and Diamond valuation.
But the sales and marketing of jewellery changed dramatically from traditional offline mouth to mouth word to digital marketing online which has evolved many domestic brands as Tanishq, PC Jewellers, TBZ etc.
These brands serve their customers and Buyers following standard procedures as hallmarking and certification which is the reason behind their success and expansion,
Now we will discuss major jewellery brands in India which still make 30% of the jewellery market still dominated by unorganised small high street players.
Soon, we expect these organised players to take over complete market serving market better. Another reason behind the success and expansion of these Jewellery brands is related to high consumption of Gold in India which is approx. 750 for the year 2019, and is expected to increase every year.
NOTE – In this Article, we have tried to cover important points related to brand but, if you want to know more about these brands in detail than you can visit brand website.
Top Jewellery Brands in India:-
1. Rajesh Exports Ltd.:-
- Rajesh Exports is one of the leading Jewellery brands in India.
- It was established in the year 1989 by two brothers Rajesh Mehta and Prashanth Mehta.
- Headquarters is established in Bangalore, India.
- Its stores are operated across the country under the brand name “Shubh Jewellers”
- It’s mostly retail outlets are situated in various cities of Karnataka.
- Approx. 80 Jewellery stores are located in Karnataka Rajesh exports ltd mostly exports its jewellery across various countries.
- Sharmila Tagore is the brand ambassador of Rajesh Exports Pvt ltd.
- In 1995 Rajesh Exports goes public by listing its IPO(Initial Public Offer) on Indian stock exchange.
- Website – http://www.rajeshindia.com/
- Tanishq is Second topmost jewellery brands in India.
- Tanishq was first introduced in the Year 1994 by Mr. Xerxes Desai and Its headquarters is situated in Bengaluru, Karnataka.
- Tanishq is owned by Tata Industries (Promoted By Tata Group).
- Number of Stores – 274+ Stores in 160+ cities in India.
- In 2017, Tanishq introduces two sub-brands named Rivaah (Targeting Wedding Segment) and Mirayah.
- Brand Ambassador – Deepika Padukone.
- Nayanthara is the new brand Ambassador of Tanishq for south India.
- Tanishq is listed on stock market with the name TITAN COMPANY Ltd.
- After observing the boom in the ecommerce industry.
- In 2016, Tanishq Expand its wings and came in partnership with India’s Top online Jewellery brand “Caratlane”.
- Website – https://www.tanishq.co.in/
3. PC Jewellers:-
- PC Jewellers (PCJ) was started its operations in the year 2005 and is founded by two brothers Padam Chand Gupta and Balram Garg.
- Its headquarters is operated from the capital of India i.e. NEW DELHI.
- By the dedication and hard-work of two brothers, Today PC Jewellers becomes the prominent Jewellery brands in India.
- In 2019, PC Jewellers owns 72 Stores across various parts of India.
- Pc Jewellers is endorsed by bollywood celebrity Akshay Kumar and Twinkle Khanna.
- PC Jewellers goes public in the Year 2012 and got listed on BSE and NSE in december 2012.
- Website – https://www.pcjeweller.com/
4. Kalyan Jewellers:-
- T S Kalyanaraman is the name behind Kalyan Jewellers success. He is the chairman and managing director of Kalyan Jewellers.
- In the year 1993 with the small capital of Rs. 75 lakh,Ts Kalyanaraman started Kalyan Jewellers with the proper dedication and hard Work, Today it becomes one of most trusted jewellery brand in India.
- Kalyan Jewellers marks its presence across country with the 144 retail stores spread across India.
- Kalyan Jewellers introduces the concept of Mini Kalyan stores concept in the year 2014.
- Amitabh Bachan and Jaya Bachan is the brand ambassador of Kalyan Jewellers.
- Website – https://www.kalyanjewellers.net/
5. Bhima Jewellers:-
- Bhima Jewellers was founded by late Shri Bhima Bhattar in the year 1925. Its headquarters is located in Kochi, Kerala.
- Bhima Jewellers has 36 stores across South India.
- Website – http://bhima.com/
6. TBZ (Tribhovandas Bhimji Zaveri):-
- The brand has its roots in the past. In the year 1864 Shri Bhimji Zaveri establishes Jewellery retail shop in Zaveri Bazaar, Mumbai with the vision of making it one of the Top jewellery brands in India.
Have a Look – Types of Gold Jewellery
- Today, TBZ 37 retail Stores are located across various cities of India.
- TBZ needs more funds to execute its future planning, In the Year 2012 TBZ goes public and got listed in the stock market.
- Website – https://www.tbztheoriginal.com/
7. Malabar Gold and Diamonds:-
- Founded in the year 1993 by Mr M P Ahammed.
- Today Malabar Gold and Diamonds comes under top jewellery brands in India lists.
- Currently Malabar Gold and Diamonds have 250 showrooms in 9 countries.
- Anil Kapoor is the brand ambassador of this giant company.
- Website – https://www.malabargoldanddiamonds.com/
8. Senco Gold and Diamonds:-
- Senco Gold and Diamonds were incorporated in the Year 1938.
Senco Gold and Diamonds is a Kolkata, West Bengal based company.
- It has around 100 plus showrooms across India.
- Heptathlete Swapna Barman is the brand ambassador of Senco Gold and Diamonds.
- Currently, Senco Gold and Diamonds is not listed on Indian stock market but Senco gold is in planning to launches its IPO and for this Senco Gold and Diamond files for Rs 600 crore IPO with sebi.
- Website – https://sencogoldanddiamonds.com/