Top 10 Suiting Brands in India:-
“Women love Jewellery Whereas Men loves Suits”.
It completes every man’s personality, but also not only enhances it and boosts confidence in them.
In the past, they were only affordable by the very wealthy people, but now you don’t have to wait to wear suit.
A Suit is not formal anymore and it’s not casual either.
Men’s wear suit just to confer their style, personality & Individuality. It may be a marriage party or a business meeting, men always loves to wear Suit and if the suit is of Top Clothing Brands then it gives you success on every phase of life.
Brands are not gone become big until any top celebrity endorses it.
Let’s Discuss India’s Top 10 Suiting Brands and its Brand Ambassadors:-
1. Grasim Suitings :-
Tagline – “The Power of Fashion”
The name needs no introduction. It is the leading Suiting brand amongst professionals since its origin.
Some interesting facts about this brand are listed below:-
- Grasim suitings signed AKSHAY KUMAR (Bollywood Actor) as it’s brand ambassador in the year 2019 ‘Grasim Industries‘ is owned by Aditya Birla Group,which is one of the most renowned business groups of India.
- This Indian suiting brand was established in the year 1947 in Nagda, Madhya Pradesh.
- Earlier in ’90s Grasim was one of the leading producer of viscose rayon fibre with 24% market share.
2. Indian Terrain :-
Tagline – “The New Indian Spirit”
- Endorsed by renowned Indian cricketer MS Dhoni.
- Indian Terrain can be listed amongst the best brand for men’s suits in India
- Incorporated in the Year 2000 by Mr Venky Rajgopal, its Headquarter was built in Tambaram, Chennai.
- It’s interesting to know that the brand possesses vast marketing Channel with around 1000+ stores throughout the Country.
- Initially Indian Terrain segmented its brand to only mature man, but In September 2015 it introduced “INDIAN TERRAIN BOY” to target the teenager boys as well.
- In the Year 2011 Indian Terrain became a limited company and was listed on the Indian stock exchange.
3. Blackberry :-
Tagline – “KEEP RISING”
Brand Ambassador – Ranbir Kapoor
- Blackberry is the most Popular brand name amongst men.
- Blackberry is owned by Mohan Clothing Co. Pvt Ltd in 1991, which interestingly is an Indian Company. Its headquarter is in Gurgaon, the Millenium city of India.
- To put some light on Mohan Clothing Company Pvt. Ltd., it is owned by Mr Nitin Mohan and his brother Nikhil Mohan.
- After completing his education in garment technology & Manufacturing from NIFT, Delhi, Nitin joined his family business which was around 130 year old and launched this Blackberry brand.
- Due to his clear vision and smart strategy, today Blackberry name fetched his place amongst the top Suiting brands in India.
- Blackberry follows the principle of creating a trend instead of following the existing market trend.
4. Park Avenue
Tagline – “PLAY THE LEAD”
- Kartik Aryan is the brand ambassador of Park Avenue.
- Park Avenue brand is owned by Vijaypat Singhania of Raymond Group, which is another well-known men cloth company of its time, since 1925. The brand is new but the company is quite old but well-known today as well.
- Mr Vijaypat passed this legacy to his son Gautam Singhania and his son bought this brand into existence in the Year 1986. Its Headquarter is situated in Mumbai.
- Park Avenue sells its products under “THE RAYMOND SHOPS” Exclusive Brand Stores. In the year 2015, Raymond planned to reposition its brands, wherein its Color Plus and Parx brands covered Premium and Mid- level casual wear segments, whereas Park Avenue targeted the premium formal wear segment.
5. Grado Suitings :-
Tagline – “Premium Cottons”
- Grado is Endorsed by BIG B of bollywood- Mr Amitabh Bachan.
- Most of the people are aware of Donear Industries Limited but very few may know that “GRADO” Suitings is owned by this textile giant.
- Lets first discuss Donear Industries before knowing more facts about another top suiting brand – Grado.
- Donear Industries was established in 1977 by MR. VISHWANATH AGARWAL.
- In 2017 they joined hands With OCM and expanded its Business by acquiring OCM Woolen Mills.
- In 2019 Donear Industries launched its GRADO suiting brand and signed Mr Amitabh Bachan as its brand ambassador.
- Grado Suiting collection includes fabrics for every occasions.
6. Linen Club :-
Tagline – “Made for the different”
- Its is endorsed by Farhan Akhtar (Director, Producer and Actor).
- Linen Club brand is owned by Jaya Shree textiles, which is another company of Aditya Birla Group Jaya Shree Textiles initiated its operations in the year 1949
- With the word linen in the brand name, you will easily associate it with linen fabrics.
- It Introduces linen fabric to the Indian Consumer, till then no one aware of this fabric.
7. Arrow :-
Tagline – “When You Know”
- Ayushmann Khurana is the brand ambassador of Arrow.
- Lots of People are Confused about Arrow brand, whether its an Indian brand or Foreign Brand??
- So, let me help in clearing your doubt about it as it is a foreign brand but with huge demand and sales in India.
- Arrow is a New York based brand which was introduced in the year 1820 by Mrs Hannah Montague.
- So many Mergers and Acquisition targeting different countries, Arrow finally got launched in India in 1993. Today, in India Arrow is having 200+ exclusive brand Stores and over 1000+ Multi-brand Outlets.
- Now next question in your mind can be that how a foreign brand became India’s most trusted suiting brand??
- The answer is Arvind Fashion. The success behind Arrow brand in the Indian market is Arvind Fashion.
- Arvind fashions is one of India’s largest fashion Company, which is a textile manufacturing Company. It was owned by Sanjay bhai Lalbhai of Lalbhai Group.
- Its headquarter was incorporated in Ahmedabad in the year 1931.
8. Peter England :-
Tagline – “Beginning of good things”
- Brand Ambassador – Rang De Basanti’ actor Siddharth (Till 2013)
- As Per Sources Peter England suitings doesn’t have any brand ambassador till Now.
- Peter England is a british brand and is debut in India in 1997.
- In India Peter England is manufactured and marketed by Madura Fashion & Lifestyle of Aditya Birla group.
- Today Peter England is one of the finest suit brands of India.
9. Van Heusen :-
Tagline – “Powered Dressing”
- Brand Ambassador – Currently it doesn’t have any band Ambassador
- PVH Corp. formerly known as Phillips-Van Heusen corporation was started by Moses Philips and his wife Endel in the year 1881.
- To capture the Indian market and to expand its business, in 1990 Van Huesen alloted license to an Indian company-Madura fashions Lifestyle to operate in Indian Market.
- In India, it’s headquartered is in Delhi.
10. Louis Philippe :-
Tagline – “The Upper Crest”
- Louis Philippe is another brand owned by Madura fashion & lifestyle.
- It was founded in the year 1989 and was incorporated from Bangalore.
- In 2014 Robert Pattinson (Harry Potter Actor) booked as a brand ambassador of Van Heusen.