Artificial Jewellery Brands in India
The Jewelry represents women’s love and commitment that she makes to herself, to look beautiful and to love herself forever.
“Jewellery” is an Anglicized form of Latin word- Jocale- which means plaything. A historical interesting fact related to jewellery says that about 40,000 years back the first jewellery was worn by the ancestors of Homo sapiens-the Cro-Magnons. Their jewellery was made from bones, teeth, and stone stitched to animal sinew. But, actually 1, 00,000 years old, recently excavated, beads are considered to be the oldest known jewellery. The beads are said to be made from Nassarius Shells.
READ – Healing Jewelry
As time kept on passing, the making of jewellery too kept on changing- from vines & flowers to the use of precious materials and stones & metals. Now women have ample variety of jewellery – from Necklaces, Bracelets, Earrings to heavy & regal form of jewellery designs. Jewellery work as ‘Cherry on top to completing the overall look of every woman. Today, jewellery is made/designed keeping in mind every form of look today’s women or girl want to carry, from classic look to chic look, from simple look to royal look.
So, the bottom line is jewellery has great importance in women’s lives and also in our Indian culture. Traditional jewellery represents a symbol of prestige, wealth and power. This all resulted in an unexpected development of the jewellery industry that bought- up the Top few artificial jewellery brands in India and around the world.
Today’s 21st-century women’s expectations and demands- like variety, creativity, uniqueness, quality, and affordability- flourished many Artificial jewellery brands in the last few years. It’s equally amazing and surprising to observe how these leading jewellery brands in India are getting more customers in the Indian market, which is world-wide well known as the largest consumer of gold.
So, if you too consider yourself the list of 21st-century women and crazy for Artificial jewellery, this article is for you beautiful lady out there. I am listing a few Top artificial jewellery brands in India to help you and guide you in your future shopping.
List of Top Artificial Jewellery Brands in India:-
1. Tribe Amrapali
Inspired by the rich tribal life and folklore, Tribe Amrapali showcases contemporary and affordable artificial jewellery which let every woman experiment with her looks and style. Their jewellery will surely make you feel not only traditionally stylish but young at heart too.
Their jewellery is playful yet refined, showcases rich Indian-Modern symphony. If you are the one who is bold, young, have dynamic energy who loves to experiment, you are Tribe-Muse in the eyes of Tribe Amrapali, i.e., rooted yet modern, playful and a trendsetter.
- Mr Rajiv Arora& Rajesh Ajmera founded the brand in 1978.
- Redefined the Indian jewellery style and popularised it in International markets through its e-commerce brand Tribe, launched in 2013.
- Currently, Amrapali has Rs. 200 Crores Annual Turnover
- Amrapali Launched its first-ever jewellery museum in Jaipur in 2018.
- The client range of the brand includes Hollywood big shots like Rihanna, Jennifer Lopez, Scarlett Johnson to Bollywood divas like Deepika Padukone, Sonam Kapoor, and Alia Bhatt.
- Targeting middle-class customers too, Tribe offers products range from Rs. 500/- to Rs. 10,000/- and above.
- Amrapali designs are also available in high-end stores like Harrods, Le Bon Marche, and Galeries Lafayette.
- Amrapali has recently collaborated with Masaba Gupta to launch a jewellery line for Tribe.
2. Zaveri Pearls
“Pearl is the queen of gems and the gem of Queens”
With this kind of unique thinking and never-ending hard work, established in 1997, Zaveri Pearls managed to get them listed in the list of top brands of artificial jewellery in India, especially as one of the top brands for pearls jewellery supplier. The brand is listed in Trade India’s list of verified sellers, assuring all the pearl lovers out there regarding the quality of pearls and their unique jewellery designs.
- Zaveri pearl is Mumbai-based Company. Their exquisite jewellery masterpieces can be found easily on all major shopping portals like Amazon, Myntra, etc. If you are bold enough to handle the royal and bold designs of jewellery, Zaveri Pears is your brand baby.
- Company CEO Mr JigarZaveri, who takes care of the business.
- Zaveri Pearls deals in the manufacturing of pearl jewellery and natural stones jewellery
- Product categories include Natural Stones Jewelry, Pearls Jewelry, Diamond Padlock Pendant, and Wooden necklace.
- The company’s jewellery is well-known for its intricate Kundan artwork that highlights perfectly the elegance of its pearls.
3. Pipa Bella
“Touch of colour to shine Everyday”
Pipa Bella today is emerging as one-stop-shop for every trendy & fashion lover lady in its market. This brand offers you all the latest and trendy artificial fashion jewellery with 1000+ styles that include-sterling silver, CZs, Gemstones as well as customised jewellery.
- Pipa Bella is a revolutionary digital fashion brand of ShuchiPandya- CEO & Co-founder of the brand.
- Pipa Bella is the fastest-growing E-Commerce artificial jewellery brand with a specialisation in trendy jewellery.
- The company started its operations in 2012. The company was started by a team of 3 people.
- Its first order was a night before Diwali in October 2014 from a customer based in Worli, Mumbai through their just-launched website that day.
- Its vast product catalogue includes famous Indian jewellery designers designs from everyday basics, like bracelets, necklaces, chandelier earrings, etc. for your everyday style to Swarovski pendants, silver earrings, cocktail rings, and funky jewellery too. You will also be able to find the options like 18 Karat gold-plated charm bracelets, personalized jewellery, engravings, statement necklaces, and statement cuffs, the best artificial jewellery to suit your every style and need.
- Its revolutionised fashion jewellery has been coveted by non-other than but hottest Bollywood celebs like Parineeti Chopra, Kareena Kapoor, Karishma Kapoor, Priyanka Chopra, Bipasha Basu, Sonam Kapoor, ShradhaKapoor and many more.
- Pipa Bella’s Style Squad is available all the time to assist and help its every customer – for styling or order queries. So, Ladies, Don’t hesitate to ask!
- Pipa Bella also focuses on fulfilling its social responsibilities. Recently they collaborated with Connect For, which hosted a Special Olympics for special needs children on Valentine’s Day.
- Pipa Bella also tied up with the Helping Hands Foundation in April, wherein they sold over Rs. 30,000 worth of merchandise and the same was donated to the Helping Hands Charity.
- They work on a Five-point Plan: Achievement, Responsibility, Recognition, Feedback, and Learning.
READ – How to clean artificial jewellery
With its determination and hard work since 2010, Today Voylla is one of the largest fashion jewellery destinations. The brand is successful in covering major customer markets in India via Online brand launch on marketplaces, Amazon & Flipkart and also from its 150+ Stores across India.
- Incepted in 2013, the Brand was incorporated by Mr Vishwas Shringi and his wife Mrs Jagrati in Banglore, India in 2010. Later, in 2013 the operations were shifted to Jaipur in 2013.
- Voylla successfully launched its first store in Delhi in 2015
- It launched its first Men’s Brand ‘DARE’ in 2017 to take care of all kinds of needs of fashion conscious Indian men, with accessories for every occasion.
- Voylla’s Brands lists as: Voylla Women, DARE Voylla& Studio Voylla.
- Co-founder and CEO of the company- Mr Vishwas is an ex-Amazonian, returned to India in 2011 from the USA.
- Voylla doesn’t redesign a particular product once it is sold out to maintain freshness and exclusivity in its products.
- Voylla has its warehousing unit in Jaipur
- In 2016, they launched Navrang, with Viacom18 who recreates their designs and those pieces of jewellery are worn by actors of colour channel soaps.
Peora is a United States fashion jewellery brand. If you are a woman out there who believes in celebrating her life every single day, who is dynamic and bold, who is modern but want to stay connected to her traditions and cultures too, then beautiful lady this brand’s every piece of jewellery is designed for you. It’s every design signifies the beauty in everything- in women, in nature, in its colours, in its designs, etc.-through its fashion and fine jewellery.
- Peora is sold through peora.com and its distributors worldwide and locally.
- Founded in 1988, this jewellery company based in Los Angeles.
- Peora entered in Indian Market in 2006 as Peora Fashion Pvt. Ltd., to offer affordable but stylish silver jewellery.
- It has a network of 15 retail outlets in major cities of India like Mumbai, Thane, Pune, Mangalore, Vadodara, Ahmedabad, Chandigarh and Amritsar.
- The type of jewellery it offers is Real Jewelry,Imitation/artificial jewellery, which includes sparkling rings, necklace sets, earrings, bangles, and pendant sets.
If you are looking for high quality and skin-friendly appealing artificial fashion jewellery, then Sukkhi is your band of choice. Since its beginning 6 years back, Sukkhi can cover not only the Indian market but also spread its wings in the USA, UK, Australia, Canada and many more.
- Its humble beginning began in 2012, founded by Bharat Navlakha from Mumbai.
- The team’s 2 years of extremely hard work made it the largest seller of fashion jewellery on almost all market places like Amazon, Flipkart, Snapdeal, etc.
- In 2016, its brand with Sukkhi.com got launched for its customers.
- In 2017, its first Kiosk was opened in Jalgaon Maharashtra and it expanded itself in 7 more locations, each in Pune, Kolkata, Indore, Ichalkaranji, Thiruvananthapuram and Kohlapur.
- In 2019, Sukkhi has successfully opened its 5 exclusive brand outlets in Mumbai and Banglore.
- Last year in October 2018, Sukkhi was able to raise $7 m from Carpediem, Duane Park.
Kushal’s is a Bangalore based fashion jewellery brand. This fashion and silver jewellery brand were established with a clear vision to offer its customers the most exclusive jewellery collection and to add to their natural beauty. Ladies if you love to glam-up a bit and love to look elegant in your every attire, do checkout Kushal’s fashion jewellery collection.
- Kushal’s Fashion Jewelry Pvt. Ltd. was incorporated in November 2008 and founded by Mr Kalpesh Gulechha. Currently, the directors of the company are KalpeshGulechha, NandishGulechha, and Rajendra Kumar Gulechha.
- Kushal’s Fashion Jewelry is the chain of fashion jewellery stores, showcasing its presence in places like Bangalore, Chennai, Coimbatore, Chandigarh, Mysore, Kochi, and Ahmedabad.
- Kushal’s chain of the store will be able to achieve its PAN India presence by 2020 end.
- Kushal’s.com is an online accessories store for its customers to provide them with a wide variety of western and Indian, Fashion & Silver jewellery.
- Kushal’s collection now includes temples and Kundan jewellery as well.
This year new brand “Devanjali” hits the Top artificial Jewellery brands list. Devanjali has began its Operation in the year 2017 and within a short period, it becomes the most lovable brand amongst women.
Let’s Check out some interesting facts about this brand:-
- Incorporated in the year 2017.
- Devanjali has a vast online presence; their jewellery is listed on various online platforms like Flipkart, snapdeal, Amazon etc.
- Devanjali.com is awarded as one of the most beautiful website design in the fashion industry. If you are looking for a statewide jewellery collection than it is recommended to check out Devanjali website.