Top Winter Jacket Brands
Everyone loves winters. During winters time you will enjoy various activities like building Snowmen, Snowball Fighting, Ice Hockey etc.
Most of the People don’t want to go outside because of cold winds instead they would like to stay at home and sitting by the fireplace.
Don’t you think?
They should go out and Enjoy winters. Such a thought comes in the mind of a super-genius Eddie Bauer long time back who invented jackets in 1936 to protect our body from cold and cough during winters.
But now Jackets are not just a protecting cover it becomes a Style statement as well that’s why big Jacket brands land their foot in this industry and started manufacturing different kinds of jackets, which give you stylish looks and even protect your body from hitting with cough and cold.
Here are the lists of Top Jackets Brands:-
- This Year “Woodland” tops the list of Best Jacket Brands.
- Woodland was founded by Mr Harkirat Singh in the year 1992 and its Headquarters is located in Quebec, Canada.
- Woodland is usually known for its toughness and Durability.
- Another name that marks its position in the Top Jacket Brands list is Wildcraft.
- For Most of the People Brand Name, “Wildcraft” is not New, It has its Roots in the Past, Wildcraft was founded in the year 1992 by three co-founders Dinesh Kaigonahalli, Siddharth Sood and Gaurav Dublish.
- Its Headquarters is located in Banglore, India.
- Brand Started as a Hobby and Today become one of the leading Jacket Brand around the world.
- Earlier Wildcraft manufactures backpacks, ruck packs etc that are mostly useful for Adventurous trips.
- In 2016 it enters in the Top 10 Clothing brands and Footwear manufacturing list.
- Today Wildcraft Jackets becomes the most preferable Winter Jacket brands amongst the Youth.
3. Monte Carlo
- The Name that doesn’t needs introduction. Monte Carlo is one of the most popular Jacket Brands names amongst Public.
- Monte Carlo fashions is Ludhiana, Punjab based Indian Company.
- Monte Carlo was established in the year 1984 by Mr Jawahar Lal Oswal.
- Monte Carlo brand name is owned by Oswal Woollen Group.
- On 1st July 2008, Monte Carlo goes public and listed on NSE and BSE.
- Mr Jawahar Lal Oswal is a simple graduate and having an experience of more than 46 years in the textile and Woolen Industry.
- Duke fashions (India) Ltd. is founded in the Year 1966 and its Headquarters is situated in Ludhiana, Punjab.
- Duke Top Fashion Designers Believes in the principle of “Total Quality Management”
- For the Company its “Customer Satisfaction” is their prime motive.
- Duke is founded by Mr Komal Kumar with a Small Investment of Rs 50000 over Two Decades back in the Year 1966.
- His hard work and dedication, today Duke Brand becomes one of the leading and a Well Known Winter jackets brand in Hosiery industry.
- Today Company has a marketing network Comprising 4000 Multi-Brand outlets and 360 Exclusive stores in India.
Teakwood is established in the year 1989 and its Head office is located in Gurugram, Haryana. Today Teakwood is one of the leading Supplier of Leather Jackets and other leather Accessories.
6. Status Quo
- Tarvinder Arora is the name behind the Status Quo. He is the Chairman & Director of Status Quo. He is the one who is solely responsible for building this Fashion brand, it may be manufacturing, marketing and distribution, he is the one who is handling all the things.
- Today Status Quo becomes one of the Top jackets brand around the world.
- Status Quo founded in the year 1998 by Mr Tarvinder Arora. In 2017 Status Quo expands its Wings and becomes the Official fashion Partner of “Baahubali” Franchise.
7. Fort Collins
- Fort Collins started its Journey way back in the Year 1954 by Late Shree Tribhawan Lal Jain with a Vision to become one the leading brands of Jackets around the World.
- Today after so many years of hard work and dedication the dream of Shree Tribhawan lal Jain Comes true.
- Fort Collins jackets are the Excellent Combination of Design and Stitching.
- Excellent colour combination with perfect tailoring gives their products an outstanding look and Style.
8. Bruno & Bareskin
- Bruno & Bareskin was founded by Tabby Bhatia in the Year 2015 and its Headquarters is situated in Jalandhar, Punjab.
- Tabby family is in import and export business for over three decades, they already had an experience of dealing with big brands like Zara, Hugo Boss.
- Tabby launches two brands Bareskin and Brune in the year 2015, under the Company Voganow Fashion Pvt. Ltd.
- Bareskin offers High Quality leather jackets whereas under Brune it offers Top Branded shoes and other accessories business.
- Instead of Opening, a Retail Outlet tabby decided to sell its Products online.
- He started selling products on various third-party platforms like Myntra, Snapdeal, Jabong etc. but this doesn’t lead to big success because of High competition on these platforms.
- In that Year 2016, Tabby decided to launch its portal with the name “voganow.com”
- Within 4 years this Brand was able to achieve 8 Annual Crore Turnover mark.
Recently Brune & Bareskin Signs Indian Cricketer Harbhajan Singh as it’s Brand Ambassador.
In 2019 this Brand launches its first store inaugurated by Brand Ambassador Harbhajan Singh in Jalandhar, Punjab.