DELHI JEWELLERY AND GEM FAIR 2019
Date: -28th to 30th September 2019
Time: – 10.00 a.m. – 6.00 p.m.
Entry Ticket :- Free Entry
Venue: – Pragati Maidan ,New Delhi
How to Reach DJGF :-
- By Bus and Metro :- You can easily reach the Exhibition Centre from any place. From various regions of Delhi, such as Uttam Nagar, Lajpat Nagar, Jhandewalan. You can reach Pragati Maidan through the number of buses which run in this route. The nearest metro station to this place is the Pragati Maidan metro station itself.
- By Car from Airport – You can easily reach the Delhi Jewellery and gem Fair via bus or car Delhi airport.
Read Also :- INDIAN INTERNATIONAL JEWELLERY EXHIBITION (IIJS)
Registration process 2019: –
- The registration process for both exhibitors and visitors for DGJF Jewellery Exhibition is strictly online in nature.
- To book a stall for the Fair in Delhi you have to register and apply online.
- For this year’s Fair, you need to register with your photo id, business details, complete address and visiting card.
- The registration is completely free and you can simply mail these details to any of the managing executives whose details are provided on the website. You can also Whats App on a concerned number available on the website.
- Coming to the exhibition, fine finished gemstones, pearls, diamond and silver jewellery everything will be showcased.
- This Delhi Jewellery and gem fair is also a platform for the display of various kinds of machinery and equipment necessary for jewellery making.
- Allied products and services regarding manufacture as well as packaging are also manifested.
- It is a great event for young entrepreneurs to learn in details about the nooks and corners of jewellery making Innumerable delegates from varied government gems and jewellery association take part in this trade fair.
- The Delhi Jewellery and gem fair are organised by the UBM India.
- This Exhibition receives a great boost from eminent organizations such as the Karol Bagh Jewellery Association, Delhi Jewelers association and Maliwara Jewelers association. It is that exhibition of North India which glitters in its own success light.
- It can be considered as one of the most promising and relevant jewellery exhibitions in north India. This show is organized on a pan India level.
For Visitors and Exhibitors:-
- The massive success of this exhibition is its B2B business orientation. For all the exhibitors and buyers, this is an incredible platform. The capital city of India is especially known for its advancements in the field of jewellery making.
- This 8th Edition of Delhi Jewellery fair is an exuberant manifestation of the beautiful jewellery and gem crafting from talented artists.
- Exhibitors and visitors from all over India can participate in this fair. For people in search of wholesaling opportunities, this is a great platform.
- This is also an awesome platform for business expansion. Many organisations also participate in this Gem fair 2019, Delhi for the purpose of business networking.
- All traditional and modern types of jewellery ranging right from meenakari to antique gold pieces are featured in this fair. Over 300 exhibitors participate in this far and the visitor count well exceeds 1800.
- This pre-festive and wedding season is appropriately chosen as the time for the execution of this DJGF 2019 Fair.
- This maximizes business dealings in this fair. For encouraging the entrepreneurs, the arrangement of various awards has been made. If you are travelling from distant places then you can choose to stay at the luxurious hotels that have been arranged under accommodation facilities by the authorities. Alpcord is the official travel partner of DJGF
- So this is your opportunity to participate in the biggest ever Show. This event is the showstopper out of all the popular jewellery exhibitions in India. The huge number of visitors makes this fair a tremendous success.