INDIAN INTERNATIONAL JEWELLERY EXHIBITION (IIJS) 2019
- Date: – 9th – 12th August 2019 (8th august preview show of IIJS exhibition by only selected exhibitors)
- Time: – 10.00 a.m. – 7.00 p.m.
- Venue: – Bombay Exhibition Centre (BEC), Goregaon (E), Mumbai—400063
How To Reach : –
You can easily reach the Mumbai Exhibition Centre from any place. From various regions of Mumbai, such as Bandra, Vandre, Chandivali you can reach BEC through the number of buses which run in this route.
As far trains are concerned, you can reach the Ram Mandir or Goregaon railway stations from where BEC is just at walking distance. Azad Nagar metro station is nearest to BEC(Bombay Exhibition Centre). BEC is at a distance of 6km north towards the Mumbai airport. You can easily reach the Mumbai jewellery show in BEC, via bus or car from Mumbai airport.
Registration process 2019: –
- The registration process for both exhibitors and visitors for IIJS (India international jewellery show) is strictly online in nature.
- To book a stall for exhibition in Mumbai you have to register and apply online. For this year’s IIJS, the exhibitor’s registration for space booking was carried out from 22nd April to 11th May.
- Individual and company PAN cards are also must in the Bombay jewellery exhibition. The registration has started from 22nd April onwards. The IIJS registration charges have to be pre-paid during registration. The fees vary according to the badge you choose. The complete charge for this jewellery show is non-refundable.
For visitors :-
- The IIJS visitor registration has already started.
- Both International and Domestic visitors can apply online with supporting documents and respective information.
- Three types of visitor’s badges have been introduced for this year’s India International jewellery fashion week
- Badge for the single-day show, badge for three days show and badge for six days show. You can opt for any of these. Selected members will also be allowed for premium entry to preview show of this jewellery exhibition in Mumbai on 8th August.
- The visitors need to carry their JGEPC membership card, visitors’ badge and GST certificate of their respective enterprises.
- The platform of this jewellery exhibition in India is open to all the jewellery traders, manufacturers, importers, exporters, students from jewellery institutions.
- There is a luxurious arrangement to stay at hotels near and around the exhibition space. Photography inside the Mumbai gold exhibition is strictly forbidden.
- The allowance of exhibitor and visitor in this jewellery exhibition is totally under the discretion of the JGEPC council.
ALL ABOUT IIJS (INDIAN INTERNATIONAL JEWELLERY EXHIBITION):-
- The 36th year of India’s grand jewellery expo is on the way. With its advent in 1983, this International jewellery exhibition has been manifesting the great skills of Indian jewellery makers. This is not only the most famous International jewellery fair of India but has a long trail of a legacy of its own. The Gem and Jewellery Export promotion council (JGEPC) takes up this initiative every year to organize the most prestigious jewellery exhibition in India. This is a dignified stage to encourage the talented artisans and entrepreneurs of India to step into the global arena of the jewellery trade.
- The Indian international jewellery show is an elegant platform for jewellery manufactures all across India to portray their exquisite art skills in jewellery crafting in the most elegant way. This India international jewellery fashion week aims at showcasing the rich royal legacy of Indian jewellery to the world. The exhibitors haul from all across India. The exhibition of the India International Jewellery Week is attended by premium delegates from across the world.
- Since time immemorial, India holds her head high in the field of jewellery craftsmanship. Such exhibitions reaffirm India’s potential in the jewellery making industry. In the global map, India is marked as the most celebrated country that carries out the art of jewellery making. With changing times, the manufacturers are not only constrained by traditional jewellery but are producing some amazing products of modern-day trend and fashion.
UPCOMING ATTRACTIONS 2019 :-
This year’s Mumbai international jewellery show has over 1200 exhibitors from over 120 leading companies of India. There are going to be over 2000 booths for exhibitors to showcase their items. The expected number of visitors is to surpass 800. The ambience of Bombay jewellery exhibition is monitored with strict decorum. This year hall 7 has been added with over 100+ additional stalls.
Testimonials from exhibitors as well as visitors who have attended the previous versions of gem and jewellery India International exhibition have reviewed it as one of the best-organized jewellery exhibitions of India. The arrangements were most comfortable with world-class service. People who have already attended any of the versions of this show are eagerly looking forward to this year’s current jewellery exhibition to be held in Mumbai.